Item no. P794 (cover)
Date of use: 8 April 1944
Business stationery (cover) used by photographic studio and shop owned by TH. [Theophile] BOUREAU, in Limoges (France). The studio was open in 1906 and if offered services for amateurs, photographic equipment and materials, also Kodaks. His photographs of street scenes, events and views of Limoges were popularized in form of postcards.